Adams' 2018-19 Resident Pre-Med Tutors: Vinayak Muralidhar (Co-Lead), Sheila Enamandram (Co-Lead), Rumbi Mushavi, Sunny Patel
Welcome to the Adams House Pre-Med/Pre-Health advising team! We are here to support Adams students who are interested in careers in the health professions. Many students will utilize our support when they apply to medical school, and we also encourage all students to think about the many ways they can become health care providers, like nursing, dentistry, becoming a physicians' assistant, veterinary medicine, physical therapy, and more. Whatever your interests, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting with one of the Tutors.
Every year, students interested in the health professions are strongly encouraged to fill out the pre-med/pre-health info form. We send this form out in the fall of each year so please look out for it. If you still have not heard from us by December, please reach out to let us know! When you are ready to apply to medical school, please fill out our annual Intent to Apply form, which is sent out each spring.
If you are a graduating senior and think you might apply sometime in the future and want to make sure that you do not miss these emails, please email our mailing list before graduation and we will make sure we keep you on our list to reach out to each year.
Below, please find several important documents from last year’s application cycle. We will be sending these out each year to the pre-med students that we know of, but they are here for your reference:
- Fall meeting handout: an overview of Adams premed advising
- Spring applicant meeting handout: important information for those planning to apply in the upcoming cycle
- Premed packet: to be completed by all upcoming applicants
- GPA Worksheet: to be completed by all upcoming applicants
- How to ask for letters of recommendation
- Waiver for letters of recommendation (also included in premed packet)
- MCAT percentiles to compare new and old scores
Again, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!