- All parties must be registered. If you are planning a party, you must talk with your entryway tutor about your plan before submitting your online form. For common space parties, you must receive tutor approval and submit the reservation form and $100 deposit to Amber in C-18 before noon on the Wednesday before the party. The online party registration form is due by NOON Friday for all weekend parties (both in-suite and common space). Tutors may decline to approve parties at their discretion.
- Parties are allowed only on Friday and Saturday nights, or before University Holidays, and are forbidden during Reading and Exam periods and prior to major standardized tests (LSAT, MCAT, etc).
- Be respectful of the community: Speak with your neighbors before hosting a party and clean up any mess resulting from your party. Music must be turned off by 1:30am and guests must leave by 2:00am.
- Kegs or multi-suite parties MUST be approved by the House Dean.
- Be a responsible host: monitor the safety of your guests and if you have concerns, contact the tutor on call ((617) 999-5878) or HUPD ((617) 495-1212)
- Any questions should be directed to the Academic Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Community Party Space
For parties in one of our Community Party Spaces below, please visit the Community Party Spaces page for instructions on how to reserve the space. Once your reservation has been confirmed before noon on Wednesday and you have met with the Tutor on Call, please use the party form below to finalize your party registration before NOON on Friday.
- K Space
- UCR (Saturday only, no alcohol)
Registration form below not showing up below? Be sure you're signed into your @College email account!