- All parties must be registered. If you are planning a party, you must talk with your entryway tutor about your plan before submitting your online form. The online party registration form is due by NOON Friday for all weekend parties. Tutors may decline to approve parties at their discretion. If you're not sure if the gathering you're planning is a party, see the flow chart below for guidance.
- Students may host gatherings of up to 40 people total in their suite, including the suite residents.
- Parties are allowed only on Friday and Saturday nights, or before University Holidays, and are forbidden during Reading and Exam periods and prior to major standardized tests (LSAT, MCAT, etc).
- Be respectful of the community: Speak with your neighbors before hosting a party and clean up any mess resulting from your party. Music must be turned off by 1:30am and guests must leave by 2:00am.
- Be a responsible host: monitor the safety of your guests and if you have concerns, contact the tutor on call (617) 999-5878) or HUPD (617) 495-1212). Party hosts are encouraged to apply for WISP grants which help fund food and non-alcoholic beverages for registered events and parties with or without alcohol during high risk hours.
- Any questions should be directed to Amber Kuzmick, the Adams House Academic Coordinator (email@example.com).
Registration form below not showing up below? Be sure you're signed into your @College email account!