Booking Community Party Spaces

Available Community Party Spaces

  • Molotov 
  • K Space 
  • UCR (Saturday only, no alcohol)

Steps for successfully registering a party in a Community Party Space:

  1. Contact the Tutor on Call for the weekend of the party (by Monday or Tuesday preceding the party) so they can sign your form. The Tutor on Call is listed on the Adams House website or on the entryway TV screens, or you can email Amber ( if you can't find it.
  2. Complete the form below and bring it to Amber's office (C-18) before noon of the Wednesday preceding the party, along with a $100 deposit check made out to Harvard University. Your check will be returned after the party provided that the space is clean and in good condition.
  3. Once you've met with the Tutor on Call, you must fill out the main party registration form before NOON on the FRIDAY of/before your party.

All the steps are required! It is your responsibility to go through all these steps early enough to complete them before the NOON on Friday deadline. 


You can access the Community Space Party Reservation form here